A downloadable tool for Windows and macOS
Stackr is a simple tool for previewing models using the method commonly known as "Sprite Stacking", where the frames of a spritesheet are stacked in order to produce a faux-3D effect.
Stackr is best used as a companion to your drawing program of choice while designing models, as it watches the currently loaded image file and updates the model whenever the file updates.
Want to report a bug or request a feature? Open an issue on Github!
How to use
- Click the Load button and select the spritesheet (.png or .jpg) to load
- Set the width and height values to match the frames of the spritesheet
- If there is no file loaded, or the width/height are incorrect, the default chair model will display instead
- Scroll Camera - Arrow Keys
- Zoom Camera In/Out - Mouse Wheel
- Rotate Camera - Click and Drag Mouse
Click download now to get access to the following files: